Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A few of my first transactions in Duckjeong





I had to question why the tissue was so expensive...maybe because it is scented, lol? Who knows...then I went to E-mart which is equivilent to our Walmart. The bill came to 80,000 won!!! Awww, whoever said Korea is inexpensive that has changed. In the midst of the U.S. economy being in a rut has caused hard times in other places for people too. So if anyone has request for me to send them something from Korea---U.S. money must come with the request. No if, ands or buts about it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Yolanda,
    That was some good tissue there make it last! LOL!!! How are you doing? I'm sure your having a ood time. I met some guys on the plane last week on my way to Cali they were on there way to Korea. Of course I bragged on you and I told them that I would ask you if it would be ok if I gave them your email so that they could contact you. There is 3 of them 2 are your age and one is in his 50's they are contractor for the government over in Korea for 2 months, they have been there several times and said the place is really nice and cold right now. I have called you several times and the phone just wrong so email me. Love you much your aunt Dianna

    ReplyDelete